Monday 3 November 2014

Planning: Feedback on graph - Ms Begum

Feedback on graph

- This graph shows that most people tend to prefer the male artist to be around the age of 20-31. This is very beneficial as I now know who to use as an artist in my music video in order to meet the audience's expectations.
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
- This graph shows that female actors/dancers presenting 'Male Gaze' is important to the music video due to a very large amount of people agree with this question. This is very beneficial as it has allowed me to find out another feature to use in order to make a successful music video.









 
- This graph shows that a lot of people agree with having dancing in a music video. This is beneficial as it is an advantage to my music video due to me being a dancer myself so I could easily get this done to add on to my music video to meet the audience's needs.




 





 
- This graph again shows that most people agree with having the music video being shot in various locations rather than just in one single location. This is beneficial as I can extend my creativity to film the music video in location where it follows the RnB conventions but still keep the originality of my idea to make a successful music video.








 
 
- This graph shows that the viewers prefer the artist to dress in smart/fancy suit due to most people that I've asked prefer that option on top of others that was provided. This is beneficial as I can now know what my artist should wear attracts a larger audience.












Conclusion

- All the graph above has been collected after delivering my questionnaire to twenty people with unisex and different age groups along with different ethnicity and occupation. The results collected have really been beneficial as I have now know what the audience expect and what they want to see in a music video. I will use these feedback carefully and consider ideas that will support my music video to be a success.



1 comment:

  1. Good graphs created here to illustrate the findings from your research activity into the target audience.

    To improve;
    -try and be a bit more specific with how the feedback has helped you make particular choices

    ReplyDelete